Legal Expert – Tirana, Albania
Location: Tiranë, Albania
Reports to: Head of Contract and Compliance Department
Job Type: Full-Time Job
Legal Expert ensures legal and administrative assistance to the company function while meeting its business goals. He/she will assist in the drafting and negotiating of all company legal issues related to legal documentation, contracts, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities (not limited to) for this position will be as follows:
- Assistance in drafting and managing the contracts with various clients and partners with whom the company cooperates;
- Assistance in Amendments to/extension of existing contracts;
- Assistance in recommending and drafting new guidelines/procedures which are relevant to the law on the management and resolution of conflicts that may arise in the company and with clients;
- Assistance in protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the company or client it represents;
- Assistance in maintaining the relationship with the clients and providing legal advice for any case / issue that the client requests;
- Assistance in working in different areas where professional duties vary according to the circumstances and needs of the client or organization working;
- Assistance in providing legal solutions to problems that the company or clients have and ensures that each consultancy is in accordance with applicable laws, bylaws, Company Code of Conduct and Policies, and the required standards;
- Assistance in the preparation of legal cases and ensure that they are submitted to the relevant authorities;
- Maintain accurate records and correspondence with various Institutions (Public& Private) and maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation;
- Conduct trainings on legal matters;
- Following the priorities for meeting the deadlines;
- Available to perform the tasks and responsibilities not only in the office but also on the site.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Law;
- +2 years’ experience as a Legal specialist in business environment;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a must.
- Degree in Law, or related fields.
- Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Aptitude for analytical and creative thinking.
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel.
Personality and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to structure and manage time efficiently.
- A worthy team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team.
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams.
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives.