LOCAL KNOWLEDGE – GLOBAL STANDARDS
At Abkons we understand that the future is green, and renewable energy is at the forefront of this transformative shift. Embracing renewable energy is not only an environmental obligation; our commitment is a strategic investment in a thriving, forward-thinking economy, an investment in a brighter, more prosperous tomorrow.
Our company is a partner of choice in large development projects in the region and beyond, especially in those focusing on alternative energy sources. Abkons has an extensive portfolio in the renewable sector including major projects in water, solar and wind resources. Explore the boundless possibilities of sustainable energy solutions as we redefine the landscape of economic development.
- EPC for 150 MW Solar Power Plants Blue 1 & Blue 2;
- Feasibility, Design, Permitting, for 150 MW Solar
- Power Plants, Blue 1 & Blue 2, Blessed Investment
- Land and Hydro Surveying, including LiDAR and
- Drone surveying, for Skavica Hydropower Plant of 210 MW, Bechtel
- Feasibility, Permitting, Archeology for Karavasta 140 MW and Spitalla 100 MW Solar Power Plants, Voltalia
- ESIA for Vetrozelena 300 MW Wind Power Plant in Serbia, CWP Global
- Owner’s Engineer for Devoll 270 MW Hydropower Plant, Statkraft
- “Environmental and social impact assessment for the Solarina PV Project, 150 MW GOPA "
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment of Wind Annual Bird and Bats Surveys (excluding winter) of Wind Farm 50 MW in Zejmen, Lezhë, Albania- AYEN ENERGY TRADING Sh.a
- Kosovo Energy Sustainability Activity -Tetra Tech
- MCC phase 2 "Kosovo
Follow-On Study" - Black & Veatch